Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's a Sad and Beautiful World




I named this blog a brilliant life for a reason. Well – we’re getting back to that. The brilliant life thing. It is a little too early for me to scream my proclamations from a mountain top but let it just be known that there are major effing changes on my horizon. And I feel better than ever, totally ready for the next thing and the next thing is something that nobody, including me has really seen coming. There are times in your life when you try so hard to make something happen (like leaving you country) and it just won’t budge, you just won’t budge. And then there are times in your life when the powers conspire to give you no other option than to leave your country. Hello World, here I come again.

~How I feel about Paris today~

I expect to one day, in my near future run into Paris’ open arms as a refuge from a very distant land. It’s all for Paris baby, all for Paris.

No comments: