Friday, September 09, 2011

Thanks Harmony




For introducing me to this fun, friday time waster!!!!! This is, for those of you who know me, my signature look. (in my head of course)

And this is my "invited to a cocktail party in Alaska would never actually wear" look


New Look

New Look - from H&M

http://www.hm.com/us/s/01ONRM

Products in this look:

Boots, &DENIM Jeans, BlouseH;amp;Mwww.hm.com

This is closest to what I am wearing today!




And Finally, this is what I would actually wear to a winter cocktail party.

Ok so which one do you like the best?

Thanks again Harmony, that was great fun!

1 comment:

Nona LaRue said...

Isn't it awesome!!! I had sooo much fun doing that too! I think it's a tie for me between the first and the last. I think that last one would look soo good on you! But lady - you look good in everything you put on!