Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'll try not to ever go this long again!

Not that I assume I have hoards of readers just dying to devour my next post...but for me, I don't want to let so much time lapse in between posts. So school started back! Woo f'kn woo! Hear my excitement, feel my pain? My first week of classes started off with a bang, well and almost faint actually. The almost faint was followed up by a doctor's visit and then a...oh yeah that's it, MOVING VIOLATION as A PEDESTRIAN! That was to be followed by an official police complaint that I was responded to with an incorrect spelling of my name! All of this was nice and rounded off with official news from my boss, that my gat-damned wages are up for garnishment for credit debt from my previous life, you know like 5 years ago before I got in college and though I was all legit...yea, that life. SO there you have it, that is what I have been doing instead of blogging. Where is the brilliance...I guess that would be in the moments in-between. Sunday's Italian night: dancing around in my living room, really good roasted tenderloin, downloading wedding/mob-hits music from the net. The brilliance also exists in the lessons learned from all of this crap...Let me itemize:
1.) Do not cross street in front of angry GSU police officer
2.) Take acid reflux pills, they might prevent an ulcer :(
3.) Don't ignore credit debt until you get your wages garnished
4.) I still want to move to Paris...It's much better there.
5.) I might possibly have a chance to start over and get legit with the bones in my closet.
6.) I will survive...heh heh.....du na, nu nu nu nu nu, he he!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: