Friday, December 21, 2007

Weihnachtsmarkt



I have a new love in my love. I haven't felt this way since I discovered wasabi peas! The chirstmas market is reason enough to come to Germany during the most freezing cold time of the year! The mulled wine, in German glutwine, is my new best friend. So are all of the outdoors food stalls, the tons of people standing aorund the tables drinking with their families there. All of the present booths - just everything. The Christmas markets rock! I love them, walking through them, next to them, smelling them, remembering they exist! Hand's down - my new favorite thing. It's like when you are doing something and you say to yourself - this is so awesome right now - I just know my memeory will torture me with all of the wonderful glory of how special this moment is for the rest of life until I get back to a christmas market in Germany before I die - well that's how I feel about it.

2 comments:

cutiepiespacepop said...

i am so happy to read this. you have been on my mind, heavily and i see that you are feeling close to your spirit again. i am thankful for this. you deserve to always hold a bit of brilliance.

Marian said...

This sounds wonderful!