Friday, March 06, 2009

It has been a while

Oh my, look at me. Urging everyone to come and read this thing and then I dont post for a month. I have a good reason though, I promise. I am not yet conected in my apartment and I can not strike up the inspiration needed here where I am typing. For now I will just say that everything is wonderful. I love my place, I love this country, I love the languages here, I love the trees and my neighborhood and my life really. I know it is soon, as in one week, but the permeating feeling for me in Morocco is comfort. I am comfortable and relxed. I smile...alot. I laugh...alot. My heart feels quite happy.

I love my job, I love my spare time to think and listen to music and take care of myself. I love my walks everyday. The city is big and exciting and has so much character. And of course, to be expected, the people are crazy and funny and mostly very nice.

I will write more soon. A real story and update with photos and what not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so incredibly happy for you! What a difference in your voice. I can hear the excitement throwing itself off the page at me! Woo hoo!