Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Moody

I don't want to post this, I am only doing so because I also don't want to go too long in between my posts because I fear no one reads them anymore because I am an unreliable updater. There - I said it, and all in one sentence too. Overall I have been stressed out, frustrated and very unhappy. If i am really honest with myself I will tell you that I have been this way for almost an entire year. Life sucks and I'm depressed. The worst part of all this is that I have such typical and mundane complaints. I am trying to change that though I am currently reading a wonderful book called Rich Dad, Poor Dad and I am just convinced it is going to change my life. Really I probably need to be back in therapy, just so I can be miserable with a therapist and maybe have some relief in my daily life.
Anyways - I am planning on rereading some old posts to find trends in my thinking and blah blah blah. I will try to write again soon.

No comments: