Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm in Love

Desperate
Irrevocable
Vulnerable
Life Altering
Obsessive
All Consuming
Indescribable
Reckless
Creative
Genuine
Precious
I'll Never Be The Same Again
Love




How I Feel About Paris Today


I certainly hope she'll come to visit me there. In fact, I've already got us sipping cafe cremes at an outdoor cafe, my favorite Haagen Dazs cafe in St. Michelle to be exact. She would probably order one of those really awesome yogurt desserts and I will eat my little sliver of chocolate that comes with my coffee and I'll tell her (again) all about how excited everyone was the day she was born and that I swear to Pluto, she opened her eyes when the nurse held her up and waved at us all standing behind the nursery glass screaming and frantically waving back at her.

1 comment:

cutiepiespacepop said...

OH MY GOD!!!! CARRIE!!!! WHOA!!!! WOW!!! I'M SO HAPPY AND SO SPEECHLESS! HOW WONDERFUL THAT YOU WERE THERE! CALL ME!!! TELL ME EVERYTHING!!! (it's 1:29am right now and after reading the two previous entries, i'm not gonna try my luck with a phone call!)

LOVE YOU!!!!

(beautiful picture, beautiful words)