Tuesday, December 05, 2006

December Blues

It's finals time and I'm a mess. What's new? It had gone from nice, pleasant, birds chirping, sunny, spring-like days to hellish, freezing, wind-chapped, miserably-darting-from-building-to-car-and-back in TWO DAYS! I hate this! I also have finals and papers looming over my head and instead of being able to do those I am planning out my entire life in other cities. W.T.F.? Why can't I ever get through finals without mentally moving somewhere else? On a more pleasant note I roasted rutabagas (that I grew (with dad's help)!) and sweet potatoes last night and boy did they turn out right. This took place at 11:00pm because I had just gotten off work and wanted to have food cooked for today's marathon run of school and work again! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (That was me screaming silently because I can't lock myself in my car to do so.
Anyways, I just remembered that instead of applying for jobs and obsessively checking my e-mail, I was supposed to be looking up a supplemental lesson plan for my students tonight! ARGH, bad me!
Okay, I'm outtie, have a good day.


How I Feel About Paris Today


Today's post finds me obsessed with Chicago. That doesn't mean I don't want to go to Paris still, it just means that I am open minded and Chicago could be a nice detour.

No comments: